I’m a WordPress website designer and graphic designer who is also a fine artist and has done her own personal growth work.
Why are these things relevant to what you’re looking for? Because I will:
- actively listen to you
- communicate, communicate, communicate!
- be present and receptive for our calls/work sessions
- translate your vision into a beautiful and functional design
- use a well developed, in-depth, creative intuitive process
- work with you in a friendly, collaborative, generous, integrity-based exchange
- be creative, knowledgeable, honest, gentle, thorough, boundaried, clear, kind, accountable, flexible, and funny
If I sound like exactly the kind of co-creative partner you’ve been searching for, let’s talk. Contact me to schedule a 30-minute cost-free, pressure-free phone consultation.
I look forward to hearing from you!! – Lisa ♥
When I found Lisa, my website development project for my new business had fallen into a deep rut (and by rut I mean massive crevasse, really). I had invested the majority of my start-up bucks on a designer who although skilled did not prioritize my project. My timetable of weeks turned into months and the designer virtually disappeared with the work only partially complete. I needed someone marvelous, efficient, and willing to work within a short time line. Lisa was extremely sensitive to my predicament. She helped me navigate the way through the glitches in short order then trained me how to manage my site effectively. Lisa is a unique combination of artist, teacher, and techno-babe with a good measure of crisis counselor mixed in.
Kristin McGuffie / InspireMetamorphosis.com